By their nature, evaluation is often a sensitive process and the results are often not public. The following are some examples of recent evaluation work which I have been commissioned to undertake. Where the links are in bold type, the final report is public and can be downloaded as a PDF document by clicking on the link. If you would like to talk to me about a possible evaluation project and would like to see other examples of my work, please contact me directly.
- 2016 – A review of Tandem Cultural Exchange Programme for MitOst (Germany), focusing on the lessons to be learned about international cultural cooperation. The work was mostly for internal use but this essay about the principles behind the work was written for publication (EU and neighbouring countries,)
- 2016 – Evaluation of The Balkans Arts and Culture Fund since its inception in 2013 for European Cultural Foundation (Netherlands) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (Bosnia Herzegovina, 2016)
- 2015 – Evaluation of the Regional Arts and Culture Programme in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan for the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (Kyrgyzstan)
- 2015 – Video documentation and evaluation of Open for Business, Multistory & Magnum Photo Agency commission looking at British manufacturing (UK)
- 2015 – Final Review of Swiss Cultural Programme in SE Europe for Pro Helvetia (Switzerland)
- 2012 – Mid-term review of the Baring Foundation’s Arts and Older People programme (UK)
- 2010 – Evaluation of Profusion, a contemporary art installation in a National Trust property (Calke Abbey) for Beacon (UK)