As of March 2020. these are my main commitments, Init including talk and workshops because the response to the coronavirus pandemic makes everything more uncertain than usual. If you want to know more or have ideas for a project, do get in touch.
- TRACTION, a three year European programme of community opera and new technology, where I’m working on artistic and social aspects.
- TEAM in Pembrokeshire and Wrexham, where I’m working on evaluation of community projects for National Theatre Wales
- Contested Desires, a Creative Europe project led by D6, where I’m working on capacity building workshops and evaluation.
- Short papers about culture and development for the Foreign Ministry of the Swiss Federation.
- A Dead Good Life, a film about growing older as a person with learning difficulties, made with The Lawnmowers theatre company.
- Fabulamundi, a project to support playwrights and exchanges between European theatres, coming to an end in September 2020.
Over the years, I’ve worked with thousands of inspiring people in the UK, throughout in Europe and further afield — Colombia, Japan, Burkina Faso, Tadjikistan… We’ve learnt from each other, and created projects that have made a real difference in people’s lives. On the menu above, you can read more about that work, and download my books, reports and essays.